How do I get traffic to my website?
What are search engines?
Search engines are web directories indexed by "robots" or programs, not by people. They allow you to find relevant web sites by typing keywords in the search box. Directories are very similar except they are indexed by people. Basically, people decide whether or not to list you in their directory as opposed to search engines which use programs. To name a few of the thousands:
There are lots of ways to get more people to visit your website. Some may cost you a few dollars, but a lot are free.
• Buy or create your own email mailing lists.
• Submit your site to search engines and web directories. (We can provide this for you)
• Include your web address in your phone book ad.
• Word of mouth.
• Add your web address to your business cards.
• Try pay-per-click advertising. (Google, Overture...)
• Link exchange with other web sites. (works great with Google)
• Add more content/text on a regular basis.
1. Fill out the web design quote request form. (It's a good idea to have the content (text and graphics) that you want to be included in your website assembled together.)
2. We will contact you to pin down the details of your project and provide you with a quote on your project.
3. Once the client has approved of the quote, we'll type up a web design agreement which outlines the scope of the project.
4. The client will need to return the web design agreement along with a 50% good faith deposit.
5. Once the deposit has been received, work will begin on your project.
6. We usually design 2 or 3 mock web site designs based on client input and marketing materials.
7. The client chooses which design he/she likes best and advises of any changes he/she wants made.
8. We stay in constant contact with the client on the progress of the site. Based on client input the site gets completed.
9. After site completion, the client pays the remaining 50% balance before site is released to the web.
10. The client site is made available on the web.
Glossary of Terms
Full Web Site Design - A custom web site fully tailored and built with all major options for your company or personal needs.
Graphic Web Design - Complete colorful graphical design of your business designed with the latest graphic programs.
Flash Animation Design - Animated text or objects built to catch the eye and give a unique look customers will be sure to remember.
Search Engine Optimization - Code implemented to enhance the position of your web site in all major search engines
E-commerce Web Sites - Full buying capability using credit cards, e-checks or other forms of payment taken right from your web site on a secure server.
Database Design & Management - A custom built program design to hold product info, data of any kind, along with a administrative login for you to login and update products or gather information from a secure organized list.
Domain Name Purchasing - Choosing the proper URL/Domain Name that best fits your company.
Company Logo Design - Unique creation of a logo specific to your company.
Web Site Hosting - Hosting, email, traffic tracking and more.